Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer 2010





Ginger tea, a pair of beautiful red soled heels, and two good books. I am happy. I start summer school on Monday, and I am actually looking forward to learning all about art and architecture in India.

The weather has been so strange. For the past few days, I've had to leave my apartment with a light cardigan, which is okay, but hey! It's summer! To love or to hate Chicago's temperamental weather? Anyway, tomorrow should be warm, so I am going on a little picnic girl-date by Lake Michigan with my friend Brie! I even made fresh ginger iced tea, so excited

3 comments:

  1. Loving the blog already! Beautiful shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I foresee myself stalking this blog a lot... Love those Louboutins! I'm totally envious. We need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, Jasmine! Loving the new blog!
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete