Saturday, June 12, 2010

Late Night Thoughts

It is half past three in the morning and the humid Chicago summer nights are keeping me awake. I suppose this is what happens when you go to sleep forgetting to turn on the AC. Somehow, I kicked off the covers and decided to write an entry? Hah.

I bought a white dresser tonight for $20 from a boy in my building. I wonder if I will ever grow out of all cream and white bedrooms. I doubt it. I mean, look at this! I could sleep forever in an all white bedroom. Maybe I'll take pictures of my own, just not when it's nearly 4 in the morning!



- apartment therapy



So here begins my blog. I shall write about things I find beautiful and things I think about. Let's see how this goes.

And on that note, I am going to sip on some water and head back to my all white and cream bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment