Friday, September 10, 2010

Fall 2010

It's been a while since my last update. School has been busybusybusy and I have settled back into the swing of things. My apartment is an absolute mess and already I am planning trips to the fabric store and trying to figure out model casting for my first project. I even transformed one of my closets into a makeshift pattern rack... it's sad. But really, it's nice to have so much to occupy myself with.

My friend Derek just moved to Chicago from my past school, University of Virginia, so we had some Arnold Palmers at Bourgeois Pig. I have always loved that cafe! Good place to cozy up with some solid reading or an old friend.

Here are pictures of two things that make me very happy: chirashi, and mango with sticky rice. Yum.





No comments:

Post a Comment