Sunday, July 25, 2010

Equatorial











I know just four months from now, as I am stomping my way through the delectable grey mixture of snow and dirt in knee high waterproofed boots, cursing myself for choosing to fly to the other side of the world FOR WHAT? ...FOR THIS!--- I am going to wish so much to be home. In my garden, surrounded by coconut trees and leaves as large as my head and sweet pink guava picked fresh. Shushing my Alouette, who is barking up a tree at a silly squirrel.

Okay, okay. I think I'll try to forget about the W word (hint: it rhymes with 'splinter') and just bask in what I have now.

2 comments:

  1. Aww! ALOUETTE! <3

    Also, I can't believe you have a pink guava tree in your garden. I am beyond jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that garden of yours looks beyond lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete